POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- Office hours - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- Campgrounds are open for the season. We do not reserve campsites. Reservations should be made four days in advance for the Cabin at Meredith Park. We do not have firewood for sale.
- 2021 Tree Sale - We have a few remaining shade trees for sale. The tree sale will end May 14, 2021. Please note that orders can be taken for 2022!
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
- Join us for a quick hike on the Whitetail Ridge Trail, Ranger Naturalist James Conway will be there from 6-8.
- 59548 330th Ave - East of Palmer and south of Gilmore City
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Dan Stall – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens